Holiday Gift Guide for her
Updated: Nov 28, 2018
That time of year when everyone wonders what to get the important people in your life. Well I've narrowed down some of my favorite items all in one spot! Happy Shopping!
1. Tortoise Hoops- Bauble Bar $38. The classic tortoise hoops with a twist.
2. Grace not Perfection by Emily Ley- Amazon $12.74. I have been loving this book by Emily Ley, maker of the Simple Planners. I've already started to meal plan, using her steps and it has made my life that much easier.
3. EYE love you Keychain $18.00 - Anthropologie always has the best gifts and this adorable key chain does not disappoint!
4. Pom Pom Beanie, Anthropologie $38.99 - These hats are popping up everywhere! The color on this one in particular is perfect AND the pom pom is bigger than others I've seen. The bigger the pom pom the closer to Jesus, right?
5. Stonewear Mug, ETSY $22 - "Have yourself a Merry little Christmas" , this mug is heavy duty and ceramic. It's 15 oz. AND most importantly, its microwave safe for reheating your morning coffee 3 times.
6. My Bucket List fill in Journal, Anthropologie $34.99. Again, Anthro brings it home with this big hard cover journal perfect for a coffee table. Documenting every dream, vacation, and life story all in one place.
7. Nice-ish sweatshirt, American Eagle $25.99 -This sweatshirt checks all the boxes and you don't have to worry about being labeled naughty or nice this season, "nice-ish" will do!
8. Fur Snood Scarf , Target $19.99-
I LOVE circle scarfs. They are not as bulky as regular ones and they are super chic. This particular one comes in 3 colors: Black, Natural, and Blush.
9. Faux Fur Slippers , Pottery Barn $17-
The faux fur trend is here to stay! At least I hope it is. These slippers come in many different colors and they are selling out fast!
10. Monogram Necklace, Anthropologie $38.00 - These block letters on a delicate gold chain are perfect for an easy personalized gift!
11. Fair Isle Mittens - $38 - Anthropologie. Mittens aren't just for the kids you know. Love the pattern, and they do go with that Pom Pom hat...
12. Fur Collar Coat, Nordstrom $57.99
This coat is classy and the faux fur collar adds just the right amount of sass. Comes in black and blush and you can't beat the price!
13. Happy Holidays Doormat, $29.99
ETSY- An affordable doormat that is not like the others!